I love Swiss Muesli and this recipe has greek yogurt in it which is one of my very favorites!
- 2 C rolled oats
- 2 C low fat milk
- ½ C fat free vanilla greek yogurt
- ½ C dry chopped nuts (I used almonds and walnuts)
- ½ C mixed dry fruit and berries
- 1 red apple, shredded
- 1 bosc pear, shredded
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Fresh fruit and berries for garnish
- Combine all dry ingredients in bowl; mix to combine.
- Add milk and yogurt, mix well.
- Rest Muesli in fridge for at least 1 hour but can go over night.
- Adjust moisture with additional milk if necessary.
- Serve in individual bowls and garnish with additional fruit
* I got this recipe from Chef Franz, UVU Culinary Arts
Swiss Muesli is a wonderful breakfast recipe anytime of year but it’s especially delightful in the spring when all the fresh berries are in season!
I’m currently enrolled in the Culinary Arts program at a local university and this recipe was given to me from Chef Franz who is from Austria so, you can believe me when I say that this recipe is fabulous 🙂
AND Check this out… Do You Need a Girls Night Out??? Are you local to Utah? Come hang out with me and watch me in-all-my-cooking-glory at this awesome charity event! It’s this Friday May 2nd from 6-10pm- Utah Hemophilia Foundation will be doing it’s second annual GNO fundraiser! http://www.gno-utah.com
Happy Monday everybody!
PS- I shared this over at Orsoshesays.com too