*this is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Wayfair and the opinions expressed are 100% all mine 🙂
Strawberry Mint Sorbet is simple to make at home, refreshing, and the perfect way to celebrate summer dining.
I love to entertain and host dinner parties for family and friends, whether it’s a casual backyard BBQ or formal sit down dinner, sharing a meal together is the highlight of the gathering. It always gives an opportunity to reconnect, laugh, and even sometimes cry together.
Today, I’m joining 15 other bloggers and Wayfair in a 15 day/15 Course Dining Event! My assigned course was the “Intermezzo” which some of you maybe wonder what that is, exactly ?! It’s a popular course in European Dining which is usually small, light, and refreshing to help cleanse the palate between courses.
Whether you use this Strawberry Mint Sorbet for an Intermezzo or as a Dessert for your next dinner party~ all your friends and family will be loving it’s light and refreshing flavor.
I think this recipe is just wonderful because it doesn’t require churning during the freezing process, all you have to do is use a couple of forks to scrape and break it up about every 30 minutes until it’s completely frozen, and then cover it. It can even be made a few days in advance so it’s right ready to go.
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, rinsed with greens removed
- 6-8 mint leaves
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar, or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- additional mint leaves for garnish
- Add strawberries, mint, water, half and half, coconut sugar; pulse until pureed.
- Pour into 9x13 pan so liquid is approx 1/2 inch deep. (or whatever size works for your freezer)
- Place in freezer.
- Freeze for 2 hours, scraping with 2 forks every 30 minutes to break up ice.
- When sorbet is frozen, rake until glittery.
- Scoop into small serving dishes, garnish with mint leaf, and serve.
Strawberry Mint Sorbet is the perfect palate cleanser or the perfect light dessert to end your next dinner party!
Make sure to check out the amazing variety of collections atWayfair to take care of all your entertaining and home decor needs. I love them and I’m sure you will too!!
Make sure to enjoy all the courses in this delicious dining event… (some are yet to come)
Much Love and Peace~