Skip to Content

Super Saturday Show & Tell # 19

Super Saturday Show & Tell by whatscookingwithruthie.com

Happy Saturday!!  I hope your all enjoying a nice Memorial Day weekend… thanks SO much for coming to party with me at last weeks Link Party!  It’s so inspiring and I love getting to see all your awesome projects :)   I hope you’ll come back every week to  Super Saturday Show & Tell to share the latest and greatest of what you’ve been creating!

Here’s the Latest and Greatest from WCw/R…

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pancakes by www.whatscookingwithruthie.com

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pancakes

Chocolate Chip Banana Cookies by www.whatscookingwithruthie.com

Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Banana Cookies

AND here are the 5 Super Awesome Winning Features from last weeks party!!

fluffernutter-sandwich #19

Fluffernutter Sandwich by i heart eating

hello-sunshine#19

Hello Sunshine Door Hanger by The Happy Scraps

caprese pizza #19

Caprese Pizza by A Bright and Beautiful Life

randomactsofkindnesssummer#19

Random Acts of Kindness by 30 handmade days

Greek-Yogurt-cookies #19

Greek Yogurt Chocolate Chip Cookies by Heather’s French Press

All the Featured Blogger’s make sure and grab a Featured button and Super Awesome job!!

Super Saturday Button copy

*The buttons are located in the Welcome Box at top of the side bar

I’m SO excited to have place for you all to Show & Tell the latest and greatest of what you’re creating!  Everyone is welcome Recipe, Craft, DIY-er’s – just link up your fabulous ideas at the bottom of the post.

~ Make sure to link back either in the post you’re submitting or on your party page to be eligible for a Feature!

~ Linking up gives me permission to  use posts  for the purpose of  featuring projects at Super Saturday Show & Tell.

~ Please have fun, check out other peoples awesome ideas, leave them a comment, and share some social media love too!!

Let’s have a super fun Linky Party!!

Come back again next week to party again and check out the features picked from all your super-creative-awesome Show & Tell’s!

After you link up here at Super Saturday Show & Tell  jump on over to some of my other favorite Saturday Link Parties:
Or so she says    and    Your Homebased Mom

Chef Ruthie

Owners at Cooking With Ruthie
Chef Ruthie is a professionally trained chef who specializes in bringing cuisines, cultures and culinary adventures to your kitchen. Chef Ruthie inspires readers to create in the kitchen, explore the world and find joy in all the many aspects of living!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. […] with: 504 Main, , Love and Laundry, Shine on Fridays, See Vanessa Craft, Six Sisters’ Stuff, What’s Cooking with Ruthie, I Heart Naptime, Ginger Snap Crafts, Snap Creativity, Time to Sparkle, The 36th Avenue, Artsy […]

2. […] Creative, 504 Main, Love and Laundry, Shine on Friday, See Vanessa Craft, Six Sisters’ Stuff, What’s Cooking with Ruthie, Time to […]

3. Great Party Ruthie! Thanks for hosting!

4. Carrie says:

Thanks so much for the invite to share, Ruthie! Love your blog!

5. Thanks, Ruthie, for hosting this great party every week!

• Ruthie says:

Hi Courtney 🙂 Thanks for coming to share with me… it’s so fun to host! Have a great weekend- xoxo~ Ruthie

6. Fluffernutters were such a part of my childhood that they make me smile when I hear their name uttered.

Popping in from Oh, Mrs. Tucker!

• Ruthie says:

So cute… I love how recipes can take us back to wonderful memories 🙂 Thanks for the fun comment. I hope you have a nice weekend! xoxo~ Ruthie

7. Thanks for hosting, Ruthie! Have a great Memorial Day!!

• Ruthie says:

Hi Cathy 🙂 Thank you for coming to Super Saturday Show & Tell! I hope your weekend is great too… xoxo~ Ruthie

8. Thank you so much for hosting this party Ruthie! I love your blog! Have a lovely week! Angie xo

• Ruthie says:

Hi Angie… thanks for your nice comment. I’m so glad you came to hang with me at Super Saturday! Have a fabulous long weekend… xoxo~ Ruthie

9. Thank you so much for hosting Ruthie!!! Have an awesome weekend:)

• Ruthie says:

THanks for coming to link party with me 🙂 I love seeing everyones creative projects– it’s so fun! Have a nice weekend too. xoxo~ Ruthie

10. Winnie says:

Thank you Ruthie for another party!
    I hope you’re enjoying the weekend

• Ruthie says:

Hi Winnie 🙂 SO far I’ve just done a ton of yard work but I hope the rest of the weekend is relaxing! xoxo~ Ruthie

11. Thanks for hosting and letting me join in. I hope you have a fun weekend.

12. Mindi says:

Thanks for the awesome party Ruthie!

• Ruthie says:

Hi Mindi… thank you so much for coming to share with me. I hope your weekend is nice and relaxing!! xoxo~ Ruthie

13. Kate says:

Thanks so much for featuring my fluffernutter sandwich cookies!! Thanks for hosting, and have a great holiday weekend!! =)

• Ruthie says:

Gosh they look delish! Thanks for coming to Super Saturday… I hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend. xoxo~ Ruthie

14. […] Linking up with: The 36th Avenue, Transformation Thursday, The Weekly Creative, 504 Main, Love and Laundry, Shine on Friday, See Vanessa Craft, Six Sisters’ Stuff, What’s Cooking With Ruthie […]

15. Raven says:

Thank you Ruthie for throwing such a great link party!

Raven J. True Blue Baking

• Ruthie says:

Thanks so much for coming to share… I love seeing everyones creative ideas 🙂 Have a nice long weekend! xoxo~ Ruthie