Thanks for participating in the Best Recipes and DIY Projects Party last week! Your hosts, Ruthie from Cooking With Ruthie, Jen from Bakerette, Dan and Chris from Live Dan 330, Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box, and Deb,Tracy, and Sherry at Made From Pinterest want to share some of our favorite links from last week’s link party with you.
Autumn Dinner Features and join in the link-party!
Super Saturday #69
Hasselback Potatoes from Lou Lou Girls
Nicoise Salad from Simple Sweet & Savory
Roasted Butternut Squash Chili from The Kitchen is My Playground
Spinach Quiche Muffins from Luv a Bargain
Thanks again for sharing your projects and recipes with us during our link party! We hope you were as inspired by these featured links as we were. Please come back for our next Best Recipes and DIY Projects party, starting at 5 P.M. MST on Friday night! And keep an eye on your social media over the weekend, too. We like to showcase links that catch our eye during the party via Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. You might see your links featured there!
Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Super Saturday Link Party!
Let’s get this party started!
Super Saturday #65
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party throughout the week on our blogs. (Click HERE to see features from last week’s party.)
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!