- colored cardstock paper
- yellow tissue paper (cut into squares)
- wooden round dowel (We received ours from our friends at Craftprojectideas.com and you can find them in the crafts section at your local Walmart.)
- green paint
- paint brush
- hot glue gun (adult use only)
4. Glue your handprints all around the back of the CD. We decided to curl up the fingertips a little but that step is optional.
5. Finish your flower by hot gluing the wooden round dowel to the back of the flower. (An adult must assist with the hot glue gun.)
Now you have a big, colorful spring flower! You can set it in a vase and put it on display somewhere in your home for everyone to enjoy.
Follow I Heart Crafty Things on Facebook, Pinterest,
Google+, Twitter, and Instagram for more crafty fun!