Have leftover turkey? Me, too! I just threw these little quesadila’s together… Turkey-Cran-a-dilas! They’re a nice combination, the flavors mix well, and it’s a great way to use up some of that extra turkey 🙂
|Pre-made raw tortillas|
|Lightly cook tortillas|
|Distribute turkey, cran relish, feta on a tortilla|
|Top with mozzarella|
|Top with the other tortilla and warm through|
I hope you had as nice of a Thanksgiving as we did! AND now I’m off to the gym to try and minimize the damage 🙂 These Turkey-Cran-a-dilas are so great to throw together for lunch, especially if you have left over turkey to use up!
- 1/4 C diced turkey meat
- 1 Tbsp feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp shredded mozzarella
- 2 Tbsp Cran-Apple Relish, Nov 17 post or canned cranberry sauce
- 2 pre-made ready to cook tortillas or tortillas
- Spray fry pan, cook tortillas but not browned.
- (if using regular tortillas; skip)
- Distribute first 4 ingredients evenly on a tortilla, top with second tortilla.
- Return to fry pan, cook on low covered with a pan lid for 1 minute, turn over, repeat.
- Done when warmed through and cheese is melted.
- Cut and Serve!