Blackberry Lime Moscow Mules Recipe
Blackberry Lime Mules Recipe is a fabulous cocktail or mocktail for your Memorial Day celebrations! I love a good moscow mule and this one is extra fun with the added blackberries in it!
- 2 12 oz cans ginger beer
- 2 cups ice
- 2 ounces vodka omit for mocktail
- fresh blackberries and lime wedges for garnishing
- wooden skewers
- Blackberry Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blackberries cut in half
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh ginger rough chopped
- 3-4 tablespoon agave depending on desired sweetness
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Blackberry Simple Syrup:
Combine ingredients in sauce pan over medium high heat, bring to simmer, and cook for 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and allow to cool.
In each copper mug add 1 cup ice, 1 ounce vodka, 2 tablespoons blackberry simple syrup, and fill remainder of mug to the rim with ginger beer.
Add garnish of blackberry and lime wedge skewers.