Bacon, Mushroom, Shallot Alfredo with Linguini will create delicious memories for your special occasions!
Bacon, Mushroom, Shallot Alfredo with Linguini is a wonderful meal for many occasions.. Mother’s Day, Birthdays, Anniversaries, etc!
Bacon, Mushroom, Shallot Alfredo with Linguini is mouthwatering just looking at this picture!! The taste and flavor is fabulous leaving this dish unforgettable. I’m sure it will become a favorite special occasions dish in your household just like it has in ours!!
Bacon, Mushroom, Shallot Alfredo with Linguini is a delightful Mother’s Day Dish!!
Madeliene & Ruthie
Bacon, Mushroom, Shallot Alfredo with Linguini
- 2 strips bacon thinly sliced
- 1 shallot fine diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup parmesan grated
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley minced
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 6 ounces cooked linguini prepared to package directions
- In large skillet over medium high heat add bacon; cook 2-3 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove to paper towel lined plate.
- Add oil to coat pan then add shallot; cook 1 minute stirring.
- Add garlic; cook 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms cook 2 minutes; stirring constantly.
- Add white wine to deglaze pan- scraping up bits from bottom.
- Once pan is almost dry, add cream; bring to almost a simmer.
- Add parmesan, bacon, and parsley; warm though.
- Remove from heat and add butter; stir to incorporate.
- Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over prepared linguini, garnished with additional parsley.