*This is a sponsored post on behalf of Progresso and Walmart. The opinions expressed are genuine and all me! ????
Southwest Pop-Apart Rolls with Light Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup makes a quick and satisfying dinner!
Some days are more hectic, they just are, so when one happens in your life don’t worry at all!! We’ve got ya covered with this simple-to-make dinner of Southwest Pop-Apart Rolls and Light Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup. It’s SO simple to stock up on progresso soups and keep them in the pantry, then it’s just a can of flakey biscuits plus a few spices and you’re on your way to a fabulous meal!
Our Southwest Pull-Apart Rolls could not be any easier. . . melt some butter, add in a few spices and a bit of cheese then slice the biscuits and toss it all together AND into the oven they go. They’re the tastiest and cutest little rolls ever. No one will ever guess they got their start from a can! 🙂
In almost no time at all you’ve got a fabulous dinner hot and right ready to go!
Progresso has real, quality ingredients, making a delicious homemade meal is easier than ever. It’s also awesome Progresso has our back when we have a hectic day! I love to grab mine at my local Walmart– they’re simple to find on the canned soups isle.
Southwest Pop-Apart Rolls go fabulously well with a bowl of Light Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup with an added sprinkle of oregano and red pepper flakes on top the rolls are the perfect pairing! Even your pickiest eaters will be happy to sit down to this lovely meal.
Southwest Pop-Apart Rolls and Light Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup are sure to bring lots of smiles to your dinner table!
Much Love and Peace~
- 2 15 ounce cans Light Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 16 ounce Flakey Butter Biscuits
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup cotija cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F.
- Coat 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Open biscuit can and place biscuits on work surface.
- Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces, place cut pieces in large mixing bowl. (total of 64 cut pieces)
- In a small bowl combine butter, cotija, oregano, cumin, red pepper flakes, and sea salt; toss to combine.
- Drizzle butter mixture over biscuit pieces; quickly toss to coat.
- Place 8-10 pieces in each muffin cup.
- Bake 9-10 minutes or until tops are lightly golden brown.
- Remove to cooling rack to cool.
- Serve rolls with warmed Light Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup, garnished with a dash of oregano and red pepper flakes.