Rigatoni, Pomegranate, Turkey and Blue Cheese-Ricotta Sauce is such a lovely way to enjoy leftover turkey or chicken works great too!
Rigatoni, Pomegranate, Turkey and Blue Cheese-Ricotta Sauce I’m a huge fan of pasta. . . any shape or size it’s all the same to me, but did you know that there are over 2000 different shapes of pasta?! Really. It’s quite amazing when get looking into them all!
Rigatoni, Pomegranate, Turkey and Blue Cheese-Ricotta Sauce when it comes to sauce I’m a little more picky. I adore all kinds of pasta sauce tomato sauce, alfredo, tomato-cream, and on and on! But, this one came to my creative little head the other day AND I have to say it’s got some serious “wow” factor to it!
All I can say is that Ricotta and Blue Cheese are just meant to be together once in awhile. 🙂
Rigatoni, Pomegranate, Turkey and Blue Cheese-Ricotta Sauce will be your new favorite pasta dish!
Have a fabulous Wednesday!
Much Love and Peace~
- 1 (15 ounce) container lowfat ricotta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container lowfat blue cheese, crumbled (1/4 cup reserved)
- ¾ cup lowfat milk
- 2 cups cooked turkey or chicken, sliced
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup small sprigs rosemary
- reserved blue cheese crumbles, to garnish
- 4 servings rigatoni pasta, prepared to package directions
- In a sauce pan over medium low heat combine ricotta, blue cheese, and milk; bring to just a simmer.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until blue cheese is melted into sauce.
- To serve evenly divide: cooked noodles, sauce, turkey onto four serving plates.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese, pomegranate seeds, and rosemary sprigs.
- Serve and Enjoy!