Turkey, Sweet Potato, and Blue Cheese Salad is festive way to enjoy your turkey after the feasting!
Turkey, Sweet Potato, and Blue Cheese Salad has so much nutritional value and aren’t those colors all together just beautiful?! We just LOVE Thanksgiving around here at our house. And Thanksgiving leftovers are just the absolute best!
Turkey, Sweet Potato, and Blue Cheese Salad is exactly what you need while playing games, watching football, and being with family after that Thanksgiving meal!
Enjoy it that night or throughout the weekend after Thanksgiving!
This would be a fun meal to come home to after Black Friday shopping. 🙂 I don’t do Black Friday shopping.. Although I do support it 100%, it’s just not my thing! My daughters give me grief about the fact that I have never taken them Black Friday shopping. I just tell them that that’s what their aunts are for. 😉 Wether you Black Friday shop, or not, I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving weekend!!
Turkey, Sweet Potato, and Blue Cheese Salad is an amazing after Thanksgiving dish!
Have a beautiful Monday!!
Much Love and Peace~
- 2 bunches romaine lettuce
- 1 turkey breast, sliced ¼ thick
- 2 sweet potatoes, cooked, cooled, and large diced
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¾ cup blue cheese crumbles
- ½ cup candied pecans, rough chopped
- 1 rosemary sprig, rough chopped
- Divide romaine leaves between 4 serving plates.
- Evenly arrange turkey and sweet potato cubes on beds of romaine leaves.
- Sprinkle blue cheese, pecans, and pomegranate seeds over salads.
- Garnish with rosemary.
- Serve with favorite dressing or olive oil.