Green Chili Black Beans Recipe are a savory side dish for your next Tex-Mex dinner! Diced Green Chilis and Black Beans are just meant to go together. . . like two peas in a pod! Black Beans are my favorite variety of beans and then we add green chilis to the recipe and it’s AH-mazing!
While we’re thinking about Tex-Mex dinners~ lets add some more dishes to make a whole fiesta!
Tips and Tricks for Green Chili Black Beans Recipe
• Green Chili Black Beans are a tasty way to serve up any kind of canned bean~ it works great with most varieties.
• These Green Chili Black Beans will keep just fine in the fridge for up to one week.
• It’s nice to have them in there, actually. We like to make them into bean and cheese burritos or just top them with shredded cheddar cheese and then dig in with a bag of tortilla chips 🙂
The whole family will love these Green Chili Black Beans… you’ll be surprised at their rich-full flavor and how many ways there are to enjoy them!
Hi everybody! It’s FIT FRIDAY. . . I love to have Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness come to hang out with us!
This week Nichole’s tips on “How to Survive Halloween”. A Healthy Recipe from me + Fitness Tips from Nichole= a healthy, happy, balanced life!
Nichole’s tip on How to Survive Halloween. . .
It is Halloween weekend, not really much of a fitness weekend for most of us. My little guy also has a birthday on Halloween, candy and cake at our house. Plus the wrench thrown in with the craziness of making the cake, family dinner, etc. So let’s talk survival.
1) Get up and workout! If this hasn’t been drilled into your brain yet let me reiterate; morning workouts are ideal. Get up and get it done before the day has a chance to get away from you. Get it done well before it is time to go trick-or-treating. Get it done before the costume parade at the school. Get it done before the kids start crawling up the walls.
2) Remember that exercise is a corner-stone habit. Meaning it is one of those habits that others are built upon. If you get up and workout you are more likely to make healthy eating choices.
3) Start the evening with a solid healthy meal. Lots of veggies before the candy starts calling your name.
4) Pick your favorite and just enjoy a couple pieces. Then put the rest of it away.
Above all…..Enjoy Your Halloween!