*this is a sponsored post by Truvia® and the opinions expressed are genuine and my own 🙂
Charred Zucchini, Chevre, and Kale Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette is a robust combinations of flavor that’ll impress the whole family!
You’ll love our Charred Zucchini, Chevre, and Kale Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette- the charred zucchini, toasted pine nuts, and chevre cheese all cozy on a bed of kale is amazing. But, then lets add the Lemon Vinaigrette and hold on tight cuz here’s the best part… it’s sweetened with Truvía® Nectar and that means all the sweetness with less calories 🙂 Which is sooooo AWESOME!
Grilling season is still under way so I thought you’d probably want to give this Charred Zucchini, Chevre, and Kale Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette are try before we’re tucking away those grills the winter.
Fall is definitely in the air around my neck of the woods. We’re still hitting some pretty high temps in the days but the evenings are starting to cool off, which is lovely, actually! I was out hiking in the mountains last weekend and the leaves are beginning to turn up there… time seems to fly by so fast these days.
I’m just totally LOVIN’ with the NEW Truvía® Nectar blend it’s seriously fabulous!Have you grabbed a bottle? You’ll love it too and check out my other recipes that have it too… Chilled Lemon Apricot Soup, Pineapple Coconut Overnight Oats, and Strawberry Yogurt Parfait!
It’s a delightful blend of stevia leaf extract and honey, Truvía® Nectar has 50% fewer calories per serving than sugar and adds a touch of sweetness wherever you would use agave, sugar or honey. Because Truvía® Nectar is twice as sweet as honey, you only need to use half as much.
If you haven’t ever tried charred as a way to enhance you’re grilling experinces- give it a try! Just take the edges of whatever you’re grilling past the well done point and give them a little char, it’s great trick to add some smokey flavor to your grilled foods!
Charred Zucchini, Chevre, and Kale Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette is an amazing flavor combination that you’re really enjoy!
I hope you have a really awesome Monday 🙂
Much Love and Peace~
Charred Zucchini, Chevre, and Kale Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
- 4 cups kale leaves
- 4 petite zucchini's
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 4 ounces chevre goat cheese
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- Lemon Vinaigrette:
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons Truvía® Nectar adjust according to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Coat grill with cooking spray, heat to high heat.
- Cut zucchini into 1/4 inch slices- lengthwise, brush with olive oil and sprinkle both sides with sea salt and pepper.
- Place on zucchini on hot grill and cook 3-4 minutes until very dark with bits of charring.
- Turn over and repeat, remove from grill.
- Divide kale among 4 serving plates.
- Add 3-4 slices charred zucchini to each salad, sprinkle with pine nuts, and dabs of cheve cheese.
- Serve with Lemon Vinaigrette.
- Lemon Vinaigrette:
- Whisk olive oil and lemon juice until frothy, add Truvía® Nectar, lemon zest, and sea salt; whisk.
- Serve with prepared salads.