*Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. and Pinnacle Foods Group LLC. All opinions are entirely my own.
Green Apple Almond Chicken Salad Wrap is packed with all kinds of delicious greens~ green apples, green grapes, celery, celery leaves, and Italian parsley. Plus then toss in some awesome proteins~ chicken, blue cheese, couscous, and almonds!
It’ll be your favorite way to wrap up some summer goodness!!
Wraps are so groovy… they can pull off getting all dressed up and fancy or just simply be a grab and go/hanging out at the pool kinda thing too. Our Green Apple Chicken Salad Wrap looks like it falls a little more on the fancier side BUT, the awesome part about it is~ they’re really, really simple to make!
You’re family and friends will be waayyyyy impressed and so will you because they’re so simple to make right at home!
One quick stop by the local Kroger store and you’ll have everything to make this delicious recipe. The employees at my Kroger store are so helpful, there’s always someone available, and they go out of their way to ask if I need help finding anything. I love my Kroger store.
The Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Refrigerated Chicken is in the meat department by the other prepackaged meats- it’s awesome and all ready to go- just open the bag!
TortillaLand® Flour Tortillas are in the refrigerated breads section (by the eggs), I especially love wraps on TortillaLand® Flour Tortillas… so fabulous! Tortillas right ready to go out of the package, 1 minute to cook, and taste AH-mazingly fresh hot off the pan!
Of course the Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing is just hanging out on the salad dressing aisle… we love this classic dressing!
Oh and there’s a really great deal happening right now… you can save $2.00 when purchasing Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Refrigerated Chicken, TortillaLand® Flour Tortillas and Wish-Bone® at Kroger (combined.)
- 1 6oz Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Refrigerated Chicken
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1/2 30oz bag TortillaLand® Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup dry couscous
- 1/4 cup fresh italian parsley leaves, packed
- 1/4 cup celery leaves, packed
- 1/2 cup diced green apple
- 1/2 cup quartered green grapes
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons toasted almonds
- Cook couscous to package instructions.
- Toss couscous, parsley, celery leaves, green apple, green grapes, celery, cheese, and almonds with Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing; set aside.
- Cooke tortillas according to package directions.
- Fill each tortilla with 1/2 cup salad mixture.
- Fold and Roll tortilla around salad mixture.
- Serve and Enjoy!
I love wraps! Aren’t they an awesome alternative to a regular ole’ sandwich?! Mmmmm hmmm.
These Green Apple Almond Chicken Salad Wrap are sure way to keep the whole family full and happy this summer!
Have a super awesome Monday!
Much Love and Peace~
Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. and Pinnacle Foods Group LLC. All opinions are entirely my own.