*This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills®. The opinions and text are all mine.
Are you like me when you eat at a restaurant? I always order menu items that I rarely take time to make at home… like fish for instance.
I actually love fish so much but if you’re family is like mine, we’re always on the run and making a delicious seafood dinner takes more time than throwing together a slow cooker dinner or whatever you’re quick and easy weeknight meal favorites happen to be.
I’m super excited to share a new product with you from General Mills® called “The Good Table®” dinners – they make dinner a snap and that EVEN includes seafood! Awesome. It’s restaurant-inspired quick and easy ways to dress up your families favorite protein.
Have the family lend a helping hand in the kitchen… they can over see dipping the fish into The Good Table® Roasted Garlic Sauce and then into the Lemon Herb Crust Mix. Lastly, mom or dad can pop them into the oven and that’s it. Family fun in the kitchen is my kind of fun!
The plus side? You’ll have more time to make a tasty side dish like this Herbed Rice. I love brown rice- it’s nutty flavor, slightly chewy texture, and it’s whole grain health benefits make it’s slightly longer cooking time worth it. If you’ve never tried brown rice- grab a bag and give it a try!
General Mills® The Good Table® are simple to find at Walmart- they’re in a box right by the bread crumbs and you’ll have a hard time deciding between all the varieties…
Herbed Rice is a fresh and simple side dish that uses fresh herbs, olive oil, and sea salt. Then add in a vegetable or salad and you’re good to go for dinner! YUM.
Oh and one more great thing that I really like about General Mills® The Good Table® is they’re made with better ingredients~ no trans fats, no artificial flavors, no msg, no fructose corn syrup, or artificial colors added in there. Not only do they taste like they came from a restaurant and most all the work is done for you but they’re also made with high quality ingredients which just makes me happy 🙂
- 1 box Lemon & Herb The Good Table® by General Mills
- 1 pound halibut fish fillets, approximately 4
- 3 cups brown rice, prepared to package directions
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh tarragon, diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice or to taste
- Prepare halibut according to directions on the Lemon & Herb The Good Table® package.
- Combine prepared brown rice with olive oil, sea salt, rosemary, thyme, and tarragon; toss to incorporate.
- Add lemon juice to taste.
- Serve Herbed Rice with Lemon Herb Halibut.
Lemon Herb Halibut with Herbed Rice is a quick and easy dinner solution!
Much Love and Peace~
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills®. The opinions and text are all mine.