Triple Berry, Chevre, Candied Pecan Salad- a fruity, healthy, delightful lunch or dinner!
Happy Memorial Day!! I hope you’ve had a relaxing long weekend with your family and friends.
I love this salad! It seems like summer all wrapped up in a beautiful bowl… I could eat it every single day. I have been enjoying the salad in these photo’s for a couple of days now, actually! Heavenly.
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- ¼ cup chevre cheese, soft goat cheese
- ½ cup candied pecans
- Lemon Vinaigrette:
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Lemon Vinaigrette: in a small bowl whisk ingredients together until blended.
- Salad: in a large serving bowl place spinach.
- Evenly distribute berries, dabs of chevre cheese, and candied pecans.
- Just before serving drizzle salad with Lemon Vinaigrette and Enjoy!
Our salad is topped off with those white blobs of creamy, mouth-watering, Chevre Cheese! Oh my gosh. I LOVE this stuff… it’s a soft cheese made out of goats milk. It’s more mild than feta cheese and creamy-soft, it originates from France and you’ll find it in the specialty cheese section of most all grocery stores.
You’ll love this Triple Berry, Chevre, Candied Pecan Salad just as much as I did… Oh my goodness. It’s completely delicious.
AND if you’re lucky there will be enough leftovers for you to enjoy for a few of days!
Much Love and Peace~