We are baking up a tasty treat with Heather from Heathers French Press today!
Heathers Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups are making my mouth water as I type… YUMMO!
I’ll let her take it from here:
I love visiting at Ruthie’s, but holy cow, how did it get to be February already?
You know “those”moms.
The ones that NEVER leave the house in yoga pants
Their hair is ALWAYS perfect
Meals are 100% from scratch EVERY night
and they NEVER forget anything…EVER
I am SO not that mom.
Those of you with more than two kids, I am in awe of you.
I try to be “that”mom. Sometimes I’m even successful, and then a
forgotten book report due tomorrow, or project that needs completing ASAP
gets in the way.
And you know what, that is okay.
Today I will carpool the girls to dance in my yoga pants.
My laundry will wait to be folded and put away.
Dinner will be anything but homemade tonight.
But we will be enjoying cookies together as we work on those projects.
- 1 package of Pillsbury Ready to Bake chocolate chip cookies
- 24 mini Reese's peanut butter cups
- pre-heat the oven to 350
- press cookie dough into the cups of a mini muffin pan
- fill each with one peanut butter cup
- bake for 9 - 13 minutes
- cool in pan before removing
Take a look at these other fabulous recipes from Heather…
I love having Heather come and visit with us each month and share some of her delicious kitchen adventures with us!
Have you been over to visit Heathers French Press? She just got a new design and it’s adorable!
xoxo~ Heather and Ruthie
- Apple Pie Ice Cream Recipe
- Coconut Mango Sweet Rice Recipe
- Easy Lemon Sorbet Recipe
- Salsa Chicken Bake Recipe
- Toasted Coconut Caramel Popcorn
- Kneaders Recipe Rosemary Focaccia Bread Recipe
- Easter Egg Hunt Ideas
- Coconut-Carrot Muffins
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Rosemary & Pine Nut Biscotti
- Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
- Thee BEST Pumpkin Cookies Recipe