I’m SO excited to announce that my Artichoke Mustard Baked Brie made it to the Finals…
It was chosen as a finalist in the Mystery Ingredient Blogger Showcase… Whoo-hoo!
AND now I need y’alls help… Pretty Please. It only takes 15 seconds to vote- PROMISE.
From now until December 1st there’s voting going on– in fact, you can vote everyday if you want to be really SUPER awesome.
AND I’ll love ya forever 🙂
Artichoke Mustard Baked Brie
- 1 19.6oz brie cheese
- 1/2 C artichoke heart quarters diced
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/4 C shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 oz neufchâtel cream cheese
- 1 tsp Colman's Mustard
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry dough defrosted
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 2 baguettes thinly sliced on an angle
- 4-6 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 tsp Colman's Mustard Powder
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. In a small mixing bowl combine artichoke heart, green onion, parmesan cheese, neufchatel cream cheese, mustard, sea salt; mix with wooden spoon until combined. Unfold puff pastry dough on half sheet pan, smooth flat with hands or rolling pin. Unwrap brie, remove as much of the rind as desired using a paring knife, cut brie in half length wise (like a hamburger bun). Spread artichoke filling on the bottom portion of brie, top with top half of brie. Set in the center of the pastry dough, bring all four corners of dough into the center of the brie and seal by pressing seams, bring small corners up and seal. The brie will be completely covered by pastry dough. Turn over with seam side down on baking sheet. Brush egg wash on the top and sides of pastry dough. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until browned. Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes. Place on serving tray; can be served warm or room temperature.
- Preheat broiler on high. Place thinly sliced baguette on baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with Colman's Mustard powder. Broil with rack adjusted closest position to broiler, will toast quickly- approx 1 minute.
- Serve Artichoke Mustard Baked Brie with toasted baguettes.
Artichoke Mustard Baked Brie is an absolutely amazing appetizer- it will make you the star of your next get together!
I took it to a family gathering last week and let me tell you… it was completely adored by everyone, in fact I should have made two! It was a huge hit. It’s also wonderful with apples or pear slices too 🙂
Have you ever tried Colman’s Mustard? It’s a 200 year old company that makes a lovely quality product. I was so happy to have the opportunity to create a recipe using this product. I love the little bit of fire that comes at the end of a bite. You can’t really taste it in my recipe with all that cheese BUT, on a sandwich! It’s amazing.
Here’s a coupon to help you save a little money when purchasing the ingredients for this recipe.
You can follow Colman’s Mustard for lots of yummy recipe ideas…
Colman’s Mustard Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/
Colman’s Mustard Twitter: https://twitter.com/
Colman’s Mustard Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/
Colman’s Mustard Instagram: @ColmansMustard1
Enjoy this recipe and thanks so much for voting 🙂