Blueberry Brownie Bites are so simple to assemble and great to take along to any gathering!
Blueberry Brownie Bites just takes a quick stop at the grocery store, buying three ingredients, and a few minutes to assemble at home. If you have time to make a homemade brownie then these adorable little treats might be a smidge better but you’ll probably agree that both taste fabulous dipped in chocolate.
I don’t know about you but I love to have a quick-n-ready to make treat that looks super cute and is easy to transport anywhere I need to go. I think these little babies are exactly the right thing. . . I think you’ll agree too!
Blueberry Brownie Bites are quite lovely and so simple to make!
Have a wonderful Monday!
Much Love and Peace~
- 8x8 pan of store bought brownies
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 4 ounces milk chocolate bar
- 18 decorative toothpicks
- Cut brownies into approximately 1x1inch squares.
- Thread 2 blueberries onto toothpick and inset into the center of each brownie bite, place on parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave safe dish; heat for 15 seconds and stir, repeat until melted.
- Dip base of each brownie bite into melted chocolate, carefully drizzle chocolate on blueberries, allow excess to drip back into dish, and place back on parchment paper to set.
- Once chocolate is set, serve and enjoy!