Irish Coffee with Baileys and Kahlua is a wonderful beverage to accompany brunch or dessert!
Irish Coffee with Baileys and Kahlua is a traditional Irish hot beverage. While the most common everyday beverage in Ireland is tea and popular alcoholic beverages include whiskey, beer, and ale. Coffee mixed with whiskey and whipped cream is known throughout the world as “Irish coffee.”
Remember last weeks Irish Cream Bundt Cake? You may have spied this Irish Coffee with Baileys and Kahlua in one of the cake photo’s. I must say it was a lovely pairing all the way around!
Irish Coffee with Baileys and Kahlua is a must-make for St. Patricks Day!
I hope your Monday is lovely!
Much Love and Peace~
- 1 cup dark hot coffee
- 3 tablespoons baileys irish cream
- 2 tablespoons kahlua coffee liquor
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh whipping cream for top
- Place pressed brown sugar in the base of serving glass.
- Add baileys irish cream and kahlua to glass, then coffee.
- Top with whipped cream and serve hot.
- Stir and Sip!