Cilantro Ranch Dressing is always a favorite topping for any kind of salad!
We have a Tex Mex restaurant around Utah that’s made this Cilantro Ranch Dressing quite famous! Once you try it you’ll see why. . . it’s a ranch dressing with cilantro, lime, jalapeno and tomatillos additions that make it totally to-die-for.
Cilantro Ranch Dressing is going to be your new favorite excuse to eat vegetables!
Much Love and Peace~
- 1 packet TRADITIONAL Hidden Valley Ranch mix (not BUTTERMILK)
- 1 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tomatillos, remove husk, diced
- ½ bunch of fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 jalapeno (if you like it SPICY, kept the seeds in it, but if you like it mild, just remove the seeds)
- Mix all ingredients together in the blender.
- Serve as topping on your favorite salad.
- Keep in the fridge for up to one week.