Autumn M&M Blondies are a fun and festive autumn inspired treat for the whole family!
Happy Halloween! It’s SO amazing it’s the last day of October. . . how did that happen? More importantly around our house Halloween is a pretty special day~ it’s my daughter Kate’s birthday!! So, a special Happy 20th Birthday shout out to her 🙂
AND of course whip up some Autumn M&M Blondies to share with your neighborhood tonight! I love blondies and brownies, sometimes it’s just quick and easy to have one only batch and one baking time to a fresh baked cookie bar.
Have you seen all the different color combinations of M&M’s on the shelves this year? I thought the where too cute NOT to grab a bag and bake up something yummy with them! I took my Gram’s Blondie recipe and changed it up a bit so make these Autumn M&M Blondies. They went with me to a gathering a few weeks ago and they were quite a hit but what’s not to love about them? Mmmmmm mmmm.
Autumn M&M Blondies will be a welcome addition to any of your Halloween visiting tonight!
Happy Monday and Happy Halloween too 🙂
Much Love and Peace~
- 2¾ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1½ cups sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 4 oz neufatchel cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup autumn M&M's
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Coat half sheet pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and sea salt; whisk to combine.
- In a separate mixing bowl cream butter and cream cheese.
- Add sugar and cream 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and mix well and scrape bowl.
- Add milk; mix.
- Add dry ingredients all at once and mix until 80% incorporated.
- Add mini chocolate chips and mix just until combined.
- Spread into prepared pan and evenly spread autumn M&M's over dough.
- Bake 20-22 minutes until edges are very lightly browned (do not over cook).
- Cool on cooling rack.
- Cut and Serve!