Tiramisu Milkshake is a delightfully creamy and sweet with a mild coffee flavor~ it’s a really amazing frosty treat!
On the off hand chance you still have some of Monday’s Classic Tiramisu recipe in the fridge, it’d be a delightful to add in to our Tiramisu Milkshake recipe!
If you didn’t get to make up a batch of the Classic Tiramisu (Which I really recommend you do because it’s amazing!) Then I’m giving options for making our Tiramisu Milkshake recipe with or without it.
Either way it’s a frosty treat that is sure to be enjoyed 🙂
Sometimes, a frosty beverage is just what you need on these long and hot summer days. I love summer, don’t get me wrong, it just gets a little too hot and roasty once in awhile 🙂 I love, love, love Tiramisu so I figured why not combine my love of it and the need for a cool and refreshing treat to stay cool this summer.
Tiramisu Milkshake is a lovely combination of some of my most favorite dessert ingredients!
Much Love and Peace~
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups coffee ice cream or 1 cup classic tiramisu recipe and 1 cup coffee ice cream
- 4 lady finger cookies
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese (omit if using classic tiramisu)
- cocoa powder for dusting on top
- Combine first 4 ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses and dust with cocoa powder.