Browned Butter Chicken Alfredo with Pasta is so easy to make and is sure to impress even your very pickiest guests!
Don’t let the name of this recipe make you nervous at all! It’s seriously easy-peasy to make and the best part is your family and friends will want to know the ‘secret’ to the sauce. You don’t have to tell them but the trick is browning the butter! It brings in a rich and full flavor that most alfredo sauce recipes don’t have.
So yah, make it and impress the pants off of them all 🙂
This dish is total comfort food for me. It’s just too rich and cheesy and delicious not to be so indulge and enjoy every once in awhile. I sure do!
Be sure to grab a crusty loaf of bread or baguette at the grocery store for dipping in that delicious Browned Butter Alfredo Sauce and you’ll be in HEAVEN!!
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup onion
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 (8oz) package orecchiette pasta, prepared to package directions
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- In a large sauce pan over medium high heat, melt butter; stirring watch for butter to brown on the bottom of pan and fragrant.
- Add onion and cook for 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to low and cook until onion is softened (approx 2-3 minutes).
- Stir in heavy cream, sea salt, and parmesan cheese.
- Stir until cheese is melted. (the more cheese you add the thicker it becomes).
- Prepare noodles to package directions.
- Serve sauce over noodles, topped with chicken and additional parmesan cheese.
Browned Butter Chicken Alfredo with Pasta is just what you need for dinner tonight!
Much Love and Peace~