Pumpkin Pie Galette are all those amazing flavors that taste like a traditional pumpkin pie but with a lot less effort!
Sometimes I crave pumpkin pie but lets be honest… I’m not going to eat whole pie by myself so that’s when this mini Pumpkin Pie Galettes come in handy! They’re simple to make and bake in only 30 minutes plus then you’ve got hot pumpkin pie in just the perfect size!
Our Pumpkin Pie Galette recipe uses Truvia Brown Sugar Baking Blend and I love it!
Making them with Truvia Brown Sugar Baking Blend is an added bonus… same great flavor without all the calories of “normal” sugars! YAY!
- 1 roll pre-made pie crust
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons Truvia Baking Blend
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon cloves
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Egg White Wash:
- 1 egg white+1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine pumpkin, egg, Truvia Baking Blend, milk, salt, and spices.
- Cut pie crust into three ovals, place on parchment paper sheet, and crimp one side of each oval.
- Place ⅓ of filling in each crust, crimp remaining sides, level filling.
- In a small mixing bowl beat egg white and water, beat to combine.
- Brush crimped edges with egg white wash.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until edges are golden.
Much Love and Peace~
Wanna see my other Truvia Creations? Just Click here
*this is a sponsored post by Truvia and the opinions expressed are genuine and my own