Chocolate Coconut Snack Mix is so simple to make and is great to take along on all of your summertime adventures!
Chocolate Coconut Snack Mix is a delicious blend of whole grain oats, multi-grain cheerios, peanut butter, coconut, and chocolate— how can it NOT be amazing, right?! I love this stuff so much! It’s great to pack along with you to the pool or park or wherever your summertime fun leads you. The whole family will be in heaven with this combo 🙂
- 3 cups whole grain rolled oats
- 2 cups multi-grain cheerios
- ½ cup all natural peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup sweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 300 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine oats and cheerios; toss to combine.
- In a small microwaveable bowl combine honey and peanut butter, microwave 30 seconds and stir until smooth.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Drizzle and stir melted peanut butter/honey mixture over oats/cheerios; stir as drizzling.
- Gently stir to coat.
- Spread evenly on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring twice.
- Allow to cool on cookie sheet.
- Once cooled add coconut and chocolate chips; stir.
- Store in an air tight container.
You may just want to make a double batch- it keeps fabulously in an airtight container for several weeks AND it’s going to disappear like magic! Promise.
Chocolate Coconut Snack Mix is one my very favorite snacks to pack along for hiking or road tripping… it’ll keep everyone’s bellies happy in a healthy way!
I hope your summer has been great so far and that you’re loving the sunshine as much as I am 🙂
Much Love and Peace~