Berry Medley Raw Bars are packed with oats, flax seed, chia seeds plus gooey almond butter and honey to keep it all held together! Add in the dried berries and raw pumpkins seeds and wha-la… you’ve got a crunchy healthy snack!
I’m always on the look out for a quick and healthy snack to pack along with us on our summer adventures! We love the out doors- hiking and biking are my favorites. My son does a lot of fishing and hiking too so we’re always in need of healthy, portable snacks that can go along with us. Berry Medley Raw Bars are just the ticket! We love them.
- 1½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup almond butter
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup milled flax seed
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ¾ cup golden berry blend (golden raisins, cherries, cranberries, blueberries) from trader joes
- In mixing bowl combine oats, almond butter, honey; mix until incorporated.
- Add flax seed, chia seeds; mix.
- Gently fold in pumpkin seeds and golden berry blend.
- Press into a 8x8 pan and chill in fridge.
- Once cold, cut into 1x3 bars and serve.
- Keep bars refrigerated and air tight.
I’m sure your adventures keep you on the go all summer long too. It seems like the time flies so quickly! You’ll have to make up a batch of these little babies to keep your family fueled in a healthy and delicious way 🙂
Berry Medley Raw Bars are a healthy snack that tastes amazing and it’s the perfect snack to take along on all your adventures!
Happy, Happy Friday!
Much Love and Peace~