Salmon Salad Sandwich is a delicious way to use your leftover salmon- we grilled up some salmon for dinner and then had leftovers so I whipped up this delicious sandwich the next day for lunch… it tastes amazing!
It’s a little bit like a Tuna Salad Sandwich but about a million times better! Just kidding. I love tuna too but when we had leftover salmon in the fridge I thought, “why not”? Lets give it a go and I’m telling you it was SO good that I decided that I had to share with all of you.
Of course, you can always grill or broil salmon just to make these delightful sandwiches, but if you want to get two meals out of your cooked salmon then use the leftovers for today’s Salmon Salad Sandwich.
Here are a couple of ideas for delicious salmon meals- we love both of these recipes Grilled Lime Salmon and Champagne Mint Salmon Salad. You’ll be loving every bite of your salmon between these recipes.
- 1½ cups cooked and chilled salmon
- ¼-1/2 cup olive oil mayonnaise (adjust to preference)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 pieces artisan bread, toasted
- lettuce for each sandwich
- In a small bowl combine salmon, mayonnaise, lemon juice, red pepper flakes; stir to incorporate.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Layer lettuce and salmon mixture between slices of bread.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Salmon Salad Sandwich is a delicious way to give your leftover salmon a boost!
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend… we had tonz of rain!! We need it though so it’s all good. The kids and I had a lazy mornings with German Pancakes and Blueberries then I went to hot yoga and go to be with friends too. Wonderful all the way around my space 🙂
Much Love and Peace~