Peanut Butter Granola Snack Mix is quick and easy to make and it’s one of my favorite healthy go-to snacks!
It’s packed with good for you ingredients like peanut butter, honey, whole grain cheerios and oats, raisins, and those cute little colored specks are chocolate covered sunflower seeds from Trader Joes. Yummmmmm.
If you don’t have a Trader Joes around you then just use equal parts raw sunflower seeds and mini chocolate chips instead 🙂
Adults and kiddos will all totally crave this tasty Peanut Butter Granola Snack Mix. We love it! It’s healthy and so simple to make. I love to make up a big batch so we can grab a hand fulls to help hold us over until the next meal!
It’s also great for road trips or family outings… it’s easy to transport and will keep everybody happily munching until you make your destination! It also keeps great for weeks in an air tight container. I just love this stuff 🙂
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups multi-grain cheerios
- ½ cup all natural peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup golden raisins (I like Jumbo Raisin Medley from Trader Joes)
- ¼ cup chocolate covered sunflower seeds (from Trader Joes)
- Preheat oven 300 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine oats and cheerios; toss to combine.
- In a small microwaveable bowl combine honey and peanut butter, microwave 30 seconds and stir until smooth.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Drizzle and stir melted peanut butter/honey mixture over oats/cheerios; stir as drizzling.
- Gently stir to coat.
- Spread evenly on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring twice.
- Allow to cool on cookie sheet.
- Once cooled add in raisins and sunflower seeds; stir.
- Store in an air tight container.
Peanut Butter Granola Snack Mix will soon be a family favorite at your house too!
Much Love and Peace~