I’m so excited to share a little bit of exciting news with all of you…
I was recently invited to be a member of the Truvía® Kitchen Cabinet Ambassador Team! What does that mean? It means we’ll able to enjoy a delightful Truvía® recipe every month!
It also means I’ll be working with Truvía® on events and initiatives and share some of the up-and-coming Truvía® fun with y’all too 🙂
Truvía® Strawberry Yogurt Pops and A Sweet Future because every good cause needs a tasty treat to go along with it!
I love working with Truvía® they’re an amazing company with really a big heart. Last week I was able to be involved with the Truvia® Sharing a Sweet Future virtual deskside with Matthew who has been to Bolivia and worked directly with this initiative. OH my gosh… talk about pulling on the heart strings! I’m so honored to share A Sweet Future with all of you…
On World Food Day 2012, the Truvía® brand joined with the World Food Programme to launch Sharing a Sweet Future. Now in its third year, nearly $1 million in contributions from the Truvía® brand has been used to help develop sustainable communities in Bolivia, a region of critical need with one of the highest rates of nutritional deficiencies in South America.
You can help by donating to the World Food Programme. $1 feeds four children. Donate Now »
Help Truvia® continue to create a sweet future and vote for which organization we should support next year. Vote Now »
AND now for the tasty sweet recipe part of this post!
Our delicious and healthy Truvía® Strawberry Yogurt Pops 🙂
- 2 C fresh or frozen strawberries
- ½ C fat-free vanilla greek yogurt
- 1-2 packettes Truvía® brand sweetner (to taste)
- ½ C fresh strawberry slices, for freezing
- 3 Tbsp greek yogurt, for freezing
- 6 wooden popcycle sticks
- Combine first 3 ingredients in blender, pulse until smooth.
- Taste to adjust sweetness.
- Put 1-2 slices of strawberry into bottom of popcycle mold.
- Fill popcycle molds half way with blender mixture, freeze 15 minutes.
- Remove and add 1 tsp greek yogurt to each mold, additional strawberry slice, then top off with blender mixture to fill line.
- Insert wooden stick, freeze until solid (approx 2 hours).