Triple Berry Cobbler is made with all kinds of fresh berries and the topping is one of my Gram’s recipes… which means it’s AMAZING. (of course)
- 1½ C fresh strawberries, thick slices
- 1½ C fresh raspberries
- 1½ C fresh blackberries
- ½ C sugar
- ⅔ C flour
- ½ C butter, small diced
- 1 C brown sugar
- 1 C oatmeal
- 2 C frozen vanilla yogurt
- mint leaves for garnish
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Coat 8x8 pan with cooking spray.
- Combine berries in mixing bowl, gently toss with sugar.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- In small mixing bowl, cut butter into flour until pea size, add brown sugar and oats.
- Mix until combined.
- Place berries in pan, evenly spread crumble on berries.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes or crumble is lightly browned and berries are bubbling.
- Serve warm with frozen yogurt or light cool whip.
- Garnish with mint if desired.
I know my Triple Berry Cobbler will make you as happy as it makes me… it’s a wonderful dessert this time of year when all the berries are in season.
Happy Spring and Happy Baking!