Triple Berry Cobbler is made with all kinds of fresh berries and the topping is one of my Gram’s recipes… which means it’s AMAZING. (of course)
Triple Berry Cobbler
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1½ C fresh strawberries, thick slices
- 1½ C fresh raspberries
- 1½ C fresh blackberries
- ½ C sugar
- ⅔ C flour
- ½ C butter, small diced
- 1 C brown sugar
- 1 C oatmeal
- 2 C frozen vanilla yogurt
- mint leaves for garnish
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Coat 8x8 pan with cooking spray.
- Combine berries in mixing bowl, gently toss with sugar.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- In small mixing bowl, cut butter into flour until pea size, add brown sugar and oats.
- Mix until combined.
- Place berries in pan, evenly spread crumble on berries.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes or crumble is lightly browned and berries are bubbling.
- Serve warm with frozen yogurt or light cool whip.
- Garnish with mint if desired.
I know my Triple Berry Cobbler will make you as happy as it makes me… it’s a wonderful dessert this time of year when all the berries are in season.
Happy Spring and Happy Baking!
PS- I shared this over at the36thAVENUE.com too