Get ready cuz we’re going to have all kinds of fun in the kitchen this week with Kraft Foods!
YUM. Can I just say, I was more than thrilled to be able to prepare and create delightful spring dessert recipes with this packed-with-yummy-ingredients basket that Kraft sent over…
Y’all will be thrilled too… three fabulous spring dessert recipes coming your way.
I can’t tell ya what a hit this Classic Angel Flake Cake was around our house… it’s delicious and better yet it’s totally fool proof!
Really. You’ll LOVE how simple it is to throw together
Let me introduce you to Little Miss Gabby~ she’s my ‘little baker’ for these sweet treats!
I love this little girl! She’s my very good friend Jacquie’s daughter and has always been as cute as a button
We had so much fun in the kitchen together making these Kraft recipes just couldn’t have been any sweeter!
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 2-2/3 cups BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut (7-oz. pkg.), divided
- 1-1/4 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Coconut Cream Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- PREPARE cake batter and bake as directed on package for 2 (9-inch) round layers, stirring ⅔ cup coconut, ¼ cup milk and dry coconut pudding mix into batter before pouring into prepared pans. Cool cakes in pans 10 min. Remove from pans to wire racks; cool completely.
- MEANWHILE, beat dry vanilla pudding mix, sugar and remaining milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.) Stir in COOL WHIP. Refrigerate until ready to assemble cake.
- STACK cake layers on plate, filling with layers of 1 cup of the pudding mixture and ¾ cup of the remaining coconut. Frost top and side of cake with remaining pudding mixture. Press remaining coconut into pudding mixture. Refrigerate 1 hour.
* recipe is from Kraft Foods
I’m always SO happy when a dessert recipe starts off with a cake mix and then adds in a little ‘sweet lovin’ to the batter… tastes like it’s from scratch! AND only you know how simple it was to actually make! Shhhh. Don’t tell our little secret
Y’all will be as happy as Little Miss Gab’s and I were when you taste it!
Classic Angel Flake Cake is as beautiful as it is tasty~ you and your family will all fall head-over-heels in love with it too!
I know you’ll enjoy all of the yumminess that we’re baking up this week so be sure and stay tuned for more on Thursday and Friday. Miss Gab’s and I will help sweeten up this spring with easy dessert recipes from Kraft.
Happy Tuesday and Happy Baking!
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Kraft via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Kraft.