Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cups are a super cute way to share a little of that Valentines love around!
These tasty cups could be filled with strawberry chunks or blueberries… the possibilities are endless so, have fun tweaking them into what your family and loved ones will enjoy 🙂
- 1 C dark chocolate chips (or desired flavor)
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 24 fresh raspberries
- 6 mini cupcake liners
- 1 piece parchment paper
- Separate muffin liners on a piece of parchment paper.
- Place chocolate chips and canola oil in a microwave safe bowl, microwave 30 seconds, stir, microwave 15 seconds.
- Stir until smooth, microwave 15 additional seconds if needed.
- Spoon one Tablespoon melted chocolate in a muffin liner, using spoon to coat the liner sides and base so it's covered with chocolate.
- Return to parchment paper to cool and set.
- Repeat with additional liners.
- Once chocolate is set, remove paper from chocolate cups (it will come off in pieces), place 4 raspberries in each cup.
- Re-heat remaining chocolate and drizzle melted chocolate back and forth over each cup.
- Let chocolate cool and set firm.
Here a few other Valentines baking ideas…
I hope you enjoy all of these yummy Valentine baking ideas!
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cups are sure to make you the coolest cupid on the block.