Winter is the time of year that I crave warm beverages… mostly because I’m always freezing!
Somehow between hot baths and warm beverages, I manage to survive. Seriously. It’s been 1 and 2 degrees all week when I’m driving to school in the mornings- BRRR!
Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate is a delicious way to keep the whole family snuggly-warm this winter 🙂
- 1 (14oz) fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 6 C 1% milk
- 1 C whipping cream
- 1 (11.5oz) milk chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 C mini marshmallows, for garnish
- Preheat slow cooker on high.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker; stir to combine.
- Turn to low and cook for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- (if you're around)
- Serve warm with marshmallows.
Are you wondering about those mouth-watering Cranberry Bliss Bars in the photo’s? They are AMAZING!
Last week I made these delightful bars on Studio 5 here’s a link if you want to check it out!
Enjoy this wonderful Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate… it’s soooo good, you’ll never want the powdered stuff again!
Happiest of Thursday’s to you all 🙂
Make it a great day…