I’ve been in the mood for everything pumpkin flavored lately… it must be that time of year again.
That bowl of pumkin-delicious-ness is going to make you very happy 🙂
Skinny Pumpkin Fluff is perfect with those cute mini graham crackers or apple slices too.
- 1 (15oz) pure pumpkin puree
- 1 (3.4oz) vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (8oz) light cool whip
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ginger
- ⅛ tsp allspice
- dash of cloves
- mini graham crackers
- Combine pudding and cool whip until smooth.
- Add in cool whip; mix until combined.
- Add spices, mix.
- Place into serve bowl.
- Refrigerate 1 hour to set.
- Serve with mini graham crackers.
* If you’d like to cut the calories in this recipe even more use sugar-free vanilla pudding
You’ll like how simple this Skinny Pumpkin Fluff is to make and LOVE how pumpkinie-licious it tastes!
Oh my goodness… I survived my practicals on Wednesday and I have even more today BUT, then I’m off to the Bake Shop! I’m excited 🙂