Oh my goodness y’all… this is Orange Yogurt Fruit Dip is absolutely amazing!
- ¾ C honey flavored greek yogurt
- 1 (8oz) neufchatel cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp orange juice concentrate
- zest of an orange
- ¼ C powdered sugar
- assorted fresh fruit
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add greek yogurt, orange juice, orange zest; mix until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar, mix.
- Refrigerate 30-60 minutes before serving. (to set)
- Serve with fresh fruit
*this recipe is also really delicious with Fuji Apples… FYI 🙂 I also used wooden skewers for the fruit presentation in the photo’s- it’s a fun way to dress it up a bit!
Orange Yogurt Fruit Dip is a little concoction I threw together the other day to share for filming a segment on My Craft Chanel. I’ll be sure to post up it up when it aires.
Here are a couple of pictures from that fun day of filming with Tausha…
Kim from Today’s Creative Blog actually took the above photo and I was so excited to get to see her and visit with her for a bit… she’s just awesome!
Happy Monday! I hope your weekend was nice and relaxing and now you’re all ready to make it a great week!!