Summer is finally here!! That means it’s time to start making all those fabulous summer beverages…
this Non-Boozy Mint Mojito is just what I’m talking about!
It’s perfect to cool off with on a lazy summer day 🙂
- 2 liter club soda
- 2 tsp agave or sugar (or to taste)
- 1 small bunch of mint
- 2 fresh limes, sliced lengthwise
- Fill glass half way with ice.
- Fill glass with club soda.
- Add agave or sugar, stir.
- Add 3-4 fresh limes, lightly squeezing and stir.
- Add 8-10 mint leaves.
- Stir and Enjoy!
- garnish with lime wedge and mint leaf, if desired.
Non-Boozy Mint Mojito is a quick and easy beverage to help beat that summer heat!
I hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday… I finished finals yesterday and I could not be happier about that 🙂
Looks like I get a 5 day break before the next term starts on Monday– busy but awesome. I can’t wait to get into the Cooking classes this fall… Yee-haw!!