Skinny Banana Chip Cake is a fabulously delicious way to have your cake and eat too (with less calories!)…
- 1 (15.25 oz) yellow cake mix
- 1¼ C water
- 3 eggs or 2 whole eggs and 2 egg whites- like I did
- 2½ medium overripe bananas, mashed
- ¾ C mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ C minced pecans
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Spray with cooking spray a fluted bundt pan.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, water, and eggs; mix well.
- Add bananas; mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans, mix until incorporated.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes on cooling rack, turn out cake and complete cooling on rack.
You’ve probably noticed there’s no oil listed in the ingredients and that’s the really AWESOME part— there’s not any!
Don’t worry though- this Skinny Banana Chip Cake is still moist and flavorful and delicious 🙂 Mmmm, hmmm.
Here a couple of my other favorite Healthy/Skinny recipes that you may enjoy…
I shared this recipe with Tracy over at Beneath my Heart last week … I just love Tracy! She is the cutest ever and it was super fun to be featured over there.
Happy Tuesday everybody… did you check out the Pin it to win it giveaway going on right now? Get yourself entered for a chance to win some really Saaweeet prizes 🙂