Italian Artichoke Chicken Pasta is a long time favorite of ours that my sister, Camey, taught me forever ago…
- 1 box of whole grain penne pasta
- 4-5 Roma tomatoes, diced or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cans medium olives, halved
- 1 can of Artichoke hearts, quartered
- ½ C of low-fat Italian salad dressing (or till taste)
- 1½ C cooked and shredded chicken breast
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Parmesan cheese per serving
- Cook pasta.
- Prepare tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and olives.
- Drain pasta, pour into large serving bowl.
- Add chicken, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olives; mix until incorporated
- Add Italian dressing, salt, and pepper; toss to coat.
- Garnish each serving with Parmesan.
- Enjoy warm!
Want to know one of my favorite time saving tricks?? When I make my Italian Chicken recipe I double the amount of the chicken and spices, shred, and remove half the chicken for this recipe!
It freezes beautifully… and then the chicken has a bit of those yummy Italian Spices cooked right in! It also makes this recipe SO easy to throw together 🙂
Italian Artichoke Chicken Pasta is sure to be a family favorite of yours– it’s a deliciously healthy recipe too 🙂
Happy Cooking and Happy Tuesday!