These little Oh Dolly Bars are the perfect sheet cookie for a crowd… their lickity-split easy to whip up and they go along ways too!
Oh. AND they taste graham cracker-chocolate-coconut deliciously amazing 🙂
- 3 cups finely crumbled graham crackers (approx 13.5 oz box)
- 1½ cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (12oz) bag butterscotch chips
- 1 (12 oz) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 (12oz) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat cookie sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine graham crackers and butter in a bender; pulse until fine.
- Evenly press crumbs into prepared pan.
- Evenly spread butterscotch chips, milk chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, pecans, and flaked coconut on top of crust.
- Evenly pour sweetened condensed milk over layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden.
You’ll be so happy with these Oh Dolly Bars… they’re definitely a crowd pleaser!
I’m back home from my little Vegas sunshine get-a-way. I’m missing the sun already BUT, summer will be here to my neck of the woods in no time at all 🙂