They are wonderful AND true to my I-need-to-make-these-a-little-healthier-self… I skinned them down too.
Yep! Your welcome 🙂
- ⅓ C butter, softened
- 4 oz neufatchel cream cheese
- 1 C sugar
- 1 large egg
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 C flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ C raw sugar, reserved
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Cream butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar; mix well. Add egg; mix until light and fluffy.
- Add salt, baking soda, and spices; mix well.
- Add flour 1 C at a time; mix just until incorporated.
- Pour raw sugar into a small bowl, roll dough into small balls (I used a small cookie scoop), roll in sugar.
- Press with the bottom of a glass to ¼ inch thick.
- Bake 8-10 minutes; until the bottoms are lightly browned but the tops are white. Don't over bake.
- Cool and enjoy.
- Store in a tightly closed container.
* I adapted this recipe from Jeanne Mather
These festive little cookies are fun for St. Patrick’s Day… if you love Ginger Snaps then these moist Irish Ginger Snaps will be a party in your mouth!
Here are a couple of other delicious and fun St. Patrick’s Day ideas…
I hope you were able to get entered in yesterday’s Pot-of-Gold Giveaway… imagine all the fun you could have with a $600.00 gift card!