Alfredo Chicken French Bread Pizza is a quick and easy dinner the whole family will love! The best part about this recipe is that the crust stays crisp and it turns out deliciously perfect every time
Alfredo Chicken French Bread Pizza
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 2 loaves of french bread, cut on the diagonal
- 1 jar alfredo sauce (I used Newman's Own brand)
- 2 C shredded cooked chicken breasts (I purchased a rotisserie chicken)
- 2 roma tomato, chopped
- 4 Tbsp sliced fresh basil
- 2 C mozzarella, shredded (more if desired)
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Cut french bread in half on the diagonal (long ways) place crust side down on rimmed cookie sheet, spread ¼ C alfredo sauce on each half, ½ C mozzarella, distribute ¼ C tomatoes and ¼ C chicken evenly over each half.
- Bake 5-6 minutes until lightly browned, sprinkle 1 Tbsp fresh basil on each half, slice and enjoy!
Alfredo Chicken French Bread Pizza is a keeper for sure… you’ll love the combination of flavors!
Here’s another French Bread Pizza variation that you may also enjoy…
Hope your Thursday is super awesome!
AND Happy Cooking,