Sweet Heart Rice Krispie Treats are the perfect way to say I love you… rice krispie treat base with white chocolate drizzled on top! Perfecto!!
Valentines is quickly approaching and look how quick and easy these Valentine Sweet Heart Rice Krispie Treats are –they’re super fun to make with the kids and they’ll help spread a little of that Valentine love around 🙂
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 (16oz) package mini marshmallows
- 8 C rice krispie cereal
- 12 oz white chocolate almond bark
- ½ C red chocolate disks (or red chocolate chips)
- Spray a 15×10 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- In a large plastic microwaveable bowl place butter and mini marshmallows, microwave 1 minute, stir, microwave 30 seconds, stir well.
- If not completely melted microwave 15 seconds more.
- Stir in half rice krispies; mix well.
- Stir in remaining rice krispies; mix well.
- Pour into baking dish, wet hand with water to press flat into dish.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Invert onto cutting board and give it a giggle to remove treats.
- In a small microwave dish melt red chocolate, place in ziplock baggie, zip closed, snip very small end off of baggies corner.
- In a small microwave safe bowl melt half of white chocolate (work with half of treats at time for marbling) according to package directions.
- Evenly spread on half of rice krispie treats, place pea sizes dot of red chocolate on white chocolate and using a toothpick pull the ends of dots for a marbled effect.
- Work quickly so it won’t dry.
- Repeat on second half of rice krispie treats.
- Allow to cool, then cut with heart shaped cookie cutter, if cutter is too thin to cut through completely, finish cutting with a knife.
Sweet Heart Rice Krispie Treats these are SO simple to make and every bit as delicious to eat!
And while were thinking about yummy Valentine Recipe ideas… here are a couple of other recipes you may enjoy:
Happy Tuesday and Happy Cooking 🙂