I love Garden Gourmet Herbs- they’re just like fresh herbs right out of the garden but in handy little tubes that last for months in the fridge! The BEST of both worlds, I’m telling ya!!
- 1 lb skinless chicken breasts (approx 4)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Gourmet Gardens ginger
- 1 Tbsp Gourmet Garden Garlic
- 1 C ketchup
- 2 Tbsp dark brown sugar
- ¼ C lime juice, divided
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Gourmet Garden Cilantro
- 2 C shredded red cabbage
- ½ C finely sliced red onion
- 16 whole wheat slider buns
- Add first seven ingredients and 2 Tbsp lime juice to the slow cooker, cover and cook on high for 6 hours.
- When chicken is done, remove from sauce, shred, and return to sauce.
- Keep warm.
- Meanwhile combine 2 Tbsp lime juice, olive oil, and Gourmet Garden Cilantro in a medium bowl.
- Toss with red cabbage and onion.
- Divided chicken and red cabbage among 16 whole wheat slider buns.
*this recipe is from the Insider’s Guide to Cooking with Herbs and Spices by Gourmet Garden, I’m using their recipe with express written permission.
Pulled Ginger-Chicken Slider with Cilantro Slaw… is just perfect for a big game day! Enjoy this quick and easy AND delicious Slider at your Super Bowl Party this year! Or any party for that matter
Tomorrow… I’m excited to introduce you all to my spunky little friend, Aleisha, who will be one of our Monthly Contributors!! Love that girl and you all will too!!
Happy Thursday and if you’ve gotten record amounts of snow the last few days like we have– happy shoveling too!