Candy Cane Stir Sticks
Recipe type: Beverage
- Candy Cane Stir Sticks
- 36 mini candy canes
- 24 large marshmallows
- 12 oz almond chocolate bark
- wax paper
- Unwrap mini candy canes.
- Place 12 into a pint sized freezer baggie, crush with back of a spoon.
- Pour into small dish.
- Place a sheet of wax paper on work top.
- Insert long end of each candy cane into tall end of each marshmallow.
- Place on wax paper.
- Melt almond bark according to package directions.
- Dip each marshmallow into almond bark ¾ of the way.
- Hold over bowl to allow some excess to drip off.
- Hold over wax paper and sprinkle crushed candy cane onto sides of marshmallow. Set on wax paper to cool.
- Allow to cool completely.
* I saw this idea in passing on Pinterest and for the life of me can’t find the pin! When I find it I will link it 🙂
Candy Cane Stir Sticks wrap them up in cellophane and give them away with Hot Chocolate and a mug for a fun Christmas Gift!
Happy Friday everyone!!