Caramel Apple Dessert
Carmel Apple Dessert...
Recipe type: Dessert
- 60 Nilla Wafers, finely crushed
- 2½ Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 oz fat free cream cheese
- 1 (8oz) neufatchel cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ C sugar
- 3¼ C lowfat milk, divided
- 1 (8oz) tub light cool whip
- 2 (3.4oz) packages vanilla pudding
- ½ C caramel topping, divided
- 1 red apple, seeded and diced
- 1 green apple, seeded and diced
- ¼ C sliced almonds
- In a microwave safe mixing bowl combine butter and fat free cream cheese, microwave 30 seconds or until butter is melted and cream cheese is soft.
- Add crushed nilla wafers, mix well.
- Press into 9x13 pan.
- Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl combine neufatchel cream cheese, sugar, and ¼ C milk until smooth.
- Add in 1 C cool whip, mix, and spread evenly over crust.
- In large mixing bowl combine puddings, remaining milk, ¼ C caramel topping and whisk for 2 minutes.
- Pour evenly over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate for 5 hours.
- Just before serving top with remaining cool whip, sprinkle on diced apples and almonds, drizzle with caramel topping.
Caramel Apple Dessert was enjoyed by our little birthday party crowd! It sure is strange how fast every year seems to go these days~ another year older and hopefully a little wiser too
I hope you have a super awesome Thursday!