Hi! I’m Ruthie and Welcome to What’s Cooking with Ruthie… I’m so glad you’re here to enjoy this Cranberry Cream Cheese Crostini appetizer with me. I’m super excited to be a part of the ‘1st annual Progressive Thanksgiving Dinner’ hosted by The Mother Huddle!
AND don’t miss out on the amazing $200.00 giveaway at the end of the post! A $200.00 dollar gift-card to your choice of Target, Kohlers, or Walmart to buy your families Thanksgiving Dinner! SO awesome
- 1 (12oz) bag fresh cranberries, finely chopped
- 1 C sugar
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 3 Tbsp fresh cilantro, finely sliced
- 1 (8oz) package neufatchel cream cheese
- 1 baguette, sliced ½ inch thick on a diagonal
- olive oil
- additional cilantro leaf and quartered cranberry for garnish
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Place baguette slices on baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake 5-6 minutes until golden brown, let cool.
- In mixing bowl combine cranberries, sugar, green onions, and jalapenos; mix until combined.
- Let marinate for 5-10 minutes.
- Drain juice, add cilantro, mix well.
- When ready to serve spread 1 Tbsp cream cheese on each baguette, a dollop of cranberry mixture, garnish with additional cilantro leaf and cranberry if desired. Enjoy!
Thanks so much for visiting with me… I know you’ll love this Cranberry Cream Cheese Crostini appetizer as much as we do. I just love how festive it is for Thanksgiving or any of the Holidays!
The next home you’ll have the pleasure of visiting is Six Sister’s Stuff, which is a fabulous place for delicious recipes and fun creative ideas!
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway below for a chance to win…
It wouldn’t be a party without a door prize now would it? Using the rafflecopter below put your name in the “hat” for a $200 gift card to 1 store of your choice: Target, Kroger, or Walmart – to cover your Thanksgiving dinner. That’s right, we’re going to pay for someone’s Thanksgiving dinner!
To enter just pin this page to Pinterest. For a couple more entries you can follow the new Pinterest board Simple And Delicious Weeknight Meals, and follow the new Simple and Delicious Weeknight Meals Facebook Page. Won’t these be handy for the busy Holiday weeknights?
*Open to US Residents only. See terms for alternate entry. Winner will be notified by email on November 10, 2012.
Here’s all the super awesome blogs that are included in the Virtual Progressive Thanksgiving Dinner!