1st Blogiversary Gram’s Chocolate Chip Squares
It’s kind of a little bit of a celebration around here!! One year ago, today, I started my blog and in CELEBRATION, I thought about making a delicious cake BUT then I remembered my Gram’s Chocolate Chip Squares!!
I LOVE Gram’s Chocolate Chip Squares because they’re quick and simple to mix up-throw them in the pan-ready to eat in 23 minutes-yumminess!! (Way better, sometimes, than baking all those batches of cookies)
As most of you know, the inspiration for my blog was my Gram and her cooking show, as well as my love of cooking and sharing recipes too!
BUT, it’s become a little more than just that… it’s become a place where I share some of our Do It Yourself projects, gardening, and a little bit about my life’s experiences with all of you! I’ve learned a lot… my photography has improved, my writing, and we’ve learned a TON about running a web site! I’ve really grown to love this little space of mine! Thank You all so much for visiting my site, leaving kind comments, and for helping this little project of mine grow more than I ever imagined it would
I thought it’d be fun to highlight WCw/R’s top 10 posts from the past year:
That’s a pretty fun mix of stuff and I hope you have fun checking them out :) NOW, back to Gram’s Chocolate Chip Squares!!
- 3 eggs
- ¾ C sugar
- ¾ C brown sugar
- ⅔ C butter (used ⅓ C browned butter and ⅓ C applesauce for a healthier version!)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 C flour
- 1 C nuts, optional
- ⅔ package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, add sugars, beat until light and fluffy. Add remaining ingredients one ant a time.
- Pour into pan.
- Cook 23-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool (if you can stand it!) cut and Enjoy!!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this 1st Blogiversary… Gram’s Chocolate Chip Squares recipe and look back WCw/R’s first year! Thanks so much, again, for keeping up with my blog!