Spinach and Bacon Omelette is a delicious weekend breakfast!
Spinach and Bacon Omelette...
Author: What's Cooking with Ruthie.com
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 Tbsp chopped onions
- 2 Tbsp chopped green pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp milk
- ¼ sliced spinach
- 1 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 Tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ chopped tomatoes
- In a fry pan sprayed with cooking spray over medium high heat, melt butter, add onions and peppers cook 2 minutes until tender.
- In a small bowl combine eggs and milk, whisk, pour eggs into pan on top of onions and peppers.
- Cook 1-2 minutes until set, flip. Add bacon, tomatoes, spinach and cheese. Cook an additional minute.
- Fold in half.
- Repeat for additional omelettes.
My daughter Madi and her friends whipped these up the other morning and they were so delicious that I wanted to share them with all of you!
Spinach and Bacon Omelette is so fun to make for a weekend breakfast or brunch! It’s also super tasty if you have fresh from the garden ingredients… which we happen to have a ton of right now!!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend AND thanks so much for keeping up with my little blog! It’s hard to believe it’s coming up on a year old… in just about a week 🙂