Starbucks Spinach and Feta Breakfast Wrap– I’m completely addicted! So, after buying ANOTHER wrap last week, I decided to figure out a copycat version : )
I think that Starbucks actually uses more of a flat-out whole grain type wrap but for photography purposes I used a tortilla. If you’ve never had a Starbucks Spinach Wrap then you’re in for a delicious surprise!!
Starbucks Spinach and Feta Breakfast Wrap… copycat is simple to make at home but every bit as yummy as the original!! Enjoy : D
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- ½ C spinach, thinly sliced
- 1-2 Tbsp feta cheese, crumbled
- ⅓ C egg whites
- In a sprayed fry pan over medium heat, pour egg whites, cook 1 minute, turn, cook 1 additional minute or until lightly browned.
- Set aside.
- In same fry pan add tomato, spinach, cook 1 minute, stirring.
- Add feta cheese, stir until melted.
- Warm tortilla, fold egg white omelet in center of tortilla, top with tomato/spinach mixture. Fold in edges.